Poker HandsPoker is one of the most popular card games played both online and offline. Almost everyone has enjoyed a game of poker. As with any game, there is an objective behind the gathering of all those cards into your hand. Gambling Poker provides the detailed and every possible combination of all the combinations of cards or Poker Hands. The Poker Hands reflect all the combination of cards in the Texas Holdem. The object of winning the game of Poker is having the best combination of cards at the end of a game.
Poker hands are crucial part of poker playing. You need to be familiar with all poker hands and to be able to recognize them when playing poker game. So if you have never found enough time to learn them, you have to do it now! Keep in mind that winning poker hands is not difficult - you just have to have a hand that is ranked higher than your opponents. As mentioned, the ranking of Hands is quite important in Poker:
1) Royal Flush- A, K, Q, J, 10 of same suit make up this hand. It is regarded as the highest Poker hand.
2) Straight Flush- Five cards of same suit in sequence are called straight flush. An example is 54321 of diamonds.
3) Four of a kind- These are four cards of the same rank- 1-1-1-1 of diamonds, spades, hearts, clubs.
4) Full House- Three of a kind plus a pair make this type of Poker Hand.
5) Flush- Any five cards of the same suit, not found in sequence such as Jack, 9, 4, 1,6 of Spades.
6) Straight- Five cards in sequence, but not of the same suit such as 6 of clubs, 7 of clubs, 8 of diamonds, 9 of spades and 10 of diamonds).
7) Three of a Kind- This hand has three cards of the same rank- Queen, Queen, Queen.
8) Two Pair- Two pairs of different rank like 8, 8 of Hearts and 3,3 of diamonds
9) One Pair- Two cards of the similar rank make this hand. Example- Jack(hearts), Jack (Club).
10) High Card- In case no player has a poker hand that emerges as one of the above hands, the hand with the highest card is a winner